Home Public Info Government President Duterte Meeting with the Filipino Community in Singapore

President Duterte Meeting with the Filipino Community in Singapore

0
0
SHARE

Around 6,000 Filipinos warmly welcome President Rodrigo Roa Duterte as he graces the Filipino Community meeting in Singapore on April 28, 2018.

Meeting with the Filipino Community in Singapore

Around 6,000 Filipinos warmly welcome President Rodrigo Roa Duterte as he graces the Filipino Community meeting in Singapore on April 28, 2018.As of the latest, there are around 180,000 Filipinos working and living in Singapore. Sixty percent (60%) of the total number are skilled workers or professionals while the other 40% are domestic workers.#ASEAN2018#WeAreASEAN#DuterteSG2018

Posted by Presidential Communications (Government of the Philippines) on Saturday, April 28, 2018

As of the latest, there are around 180,000 Filipinos working and living in Singapore. Sixty percent (60%) of the total number are skilled workers or professionals while the other 40% are domestic workers.

#ASEAN2018
#WeAreASEAN
#DuterteSG2018

Comments

comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here