BPI Pamana Padala is a specially designed account for Overseas Filipino Remitters like you. Maaari mong i-remit kada buwan sa sarili mong BPI Pamana Padala account ang pinaghirapang sahod. Gamit ang BPI Online Banking, makaka-transfer ka sa BPI account ng pamilya mo sa ‘Pinas, ng kahit anong araw o oras. Tipid na sa fees, agad ka pang makaka-remit. May kasama pang libreng Remittance Income Continuation plan para siguradong matutupad ang mga pangarap mo.
May pamana sa kada padala – 'yan ang magandang pamasko, handog ng BPI for you and your family. To learn more, www.pamanapadala.com
Posted by BPI on Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Here’s How to Open BPI Pamana Padala Account
BPI Pamana Padala account is only available in the Philippines. Therefore, OFWs can open an account while they’re still here or before they go abroad.
- Prepare the Requirements when you open BPI Pamana Padala Account
- Prepare Initial deposit: Php 500 or USD 500
- Photo-bearing Valid ID with signature
- 1×1 ID picture (most recent)
- 1 Utility Bill with your billing address
- Any of the following docucments as proof that you are an OFW
- Overseas Employment Certificate (from POEA)
- Work contract
- Work visa / Work permit
- OWWA ID
- Seaman’s book
- CFO Certificate
- PDOS Certificate
- Local residence id
Visit the nearest BPI bank branch, fill out these bank forms, and submit your account opening application form and requirements.
- Standard Account Opening forms
- Enrollment of BPI Pamana Padala for Group Life Insurance Coverage, to indicate:
- Name of Insured
- This is also the name of the account holder. For joint “OR” accounts, only the primary account holder shall be designated as the Insured Individual, provided that the designated Insured Individual is an eligible individual.
- Name of Beneficiary/ies
- It is recommended to nominate beneficiary/ies with blood relation to the Insured (ie spouse, children, parents or brothers and sisters) or the estate administrator of the latter.
- Name of Insured
You will receive the Proof of Coverage for your Free 90-day Personal Accident Insurance after your BPI Pamana Padala Account Opening has been processed and approved.
Your Free Life Insurance coverage will take effect on the date of the 4th Foreign Inward Remittance made within a 12-month period. You will receive your Proof Coverage for the Life Insurance through Email.
You can claim your BPI Pamana Padala Debit Card at the branch where you opened the account after 3 banking days.
Here’s How to Enroll in BPI Online Banking
- Click here to go to BPI Express Online website.
- Click Enroll Now below Personal Login.
- Fill out the Registration Form with your correct information.
- You may enroll your other BPI Accounts, Third Party Accounts, and Utility Bills to your BPI Express Online Account.
- To Activate your Enrollment to BPI Express Online, go to the nearest BPI ATM Machine, insert your BPI Card. Choose Special Services > Activate Enrollments > Express Online.
- To Activate Third Party Accounts, print the Enrollment Form or get a copy from the bank, fill out the form with the required info, and submit it to the BPI bank officer.
Once you have enrolled and activated your BPI Online Banking account, you can now check your account balance online anytime and anywhere. You can also start paying your bills and transferring funds to your enrolled third party accounts.
For inquiries about BPI products and services, you may contact BPI Hotline at 89-100 or visit BPI website.
Tipid ka sa Remittance Fees.
Remittance fees sa bawat padala? Imbis na mag-remit sa ilang beneficiaries, ngayon, one-time remit nalang sa sarili kada buwan! Tipid, diba? At dahil direct credit sa BPI Pamana Padala account, mas makakamura ka sa remittance fee*
- i-remit ang sweldo diretso sa iyong BPI Pamana Padala account
- gamit ang BPI Online Banking, you can transfer funds from your BPI Pamana Padala to the BPI account of your beneficiaries
- pwede kang mag transfer ng kahit ilang beses
Para mas madaling makapag padala ng remittance sa iyong Pamana Padala account, BPI has Remittance Centers, Tie-Ups and Correspondent Banks in key areas worldwide. Click here to find out where to go to send money.
Pwedeng Magpadala Anytime, Anywhere.
Na experience mo na bang mahingian ng tulong mula sa pamilya mo sa ‘Pinas habang nasa oras ka ng trabaho, o dis-oras ng gabi?
With BPI Pamana Padala, kahit alanganing araw o kahit anong oras, pwede kang mag padala, agad-agad! Hindi mo na kailangan hintayin malibre sa trabaho, o antaying magbukas ang remittance center.
The money transferred from your BPI Pamana Padala account will be credited immediately to the BPI account of your beneficiary and they can withdraw it from any BPI ATM, free of charge.
Back-up Plan na Remittance Income Continuation.
Mahirap mawalay sa pamilya mo. Pero kaya itong tiisin matupad lang ang mga pangarap na mapagtapos ang mga anak sa pag-aaral, o ang magkaroon ng sariling tahanan. Tulad ng kasabihan, itong mga pangarap na ito lang ang maipapamana mo sa iyong pamilya.
Sa BPI Pamana Padala, kahit na huwag naman sana, mawala ka man, patuloy na makakatanggap ng remittance and iyong beneficiary up to Php 300,000 or USD 6,000 na hahatiin buwan-buwan for 12 months – libre, mula sa BPI. Kaya makakasiguro kang matutupad ang mga pangarap mo.
Click the link to know more about the Remittance Income Continuation Plan.
You can open a BPI Pamana Padala for an initial deposit of only Php 500. This product is available in Peso and US Dollar in BPI and Peso in BPI Family Savings Bank.