Try this recipe and let me know.
- 1 kilo either pork, beef or chicken ( just choose the part that you like to use)
- 2 cups sprite
- 1/2 cup ketchup ( to add color)
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons calamansi or lemon Juice
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Lea and Perrins
- 3 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- salt to taste
1. Slice the pork and marinate with all the ingredients, overnight or at least 4 hours.
2. In a pan or wok put the meat and the marinating sauce then cook over medium heat, continue to simmer until the sauce dries out.
3. When the sauce dries out put an oil that is enough to fry the meat.
4. After frying serve it with rice, or a combination of fried rice and fried egg for a delicious TOSILOG 🙂