- ½ cup Glutinous Rice Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tbsp Hot Water
- 2½ tbsp White Sugar
- ½ cup Sesame Seeds
- 5 pcs Curly Tops Chocolate
1. Combine water and sugar. Mix well until sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine glutinous rice flour and baking soda. Mix well.
3. Add the sugar and water mixture little by little to the flour mixture. Mix until you form a dough.
4. Divide the dough into five and start forming the buchi balls filled with curly tops chocolate.
5. Roll the buchi ball into the sesame seeds to coat.
6. Over medium flame heat your cooking oil to medium about 200 c to 250 c.
7. Drop the buchi and fry until it floats to the oil. About 2 – 3 minutes.
8. Once the buchi begin to float adjust the fire to high and continue frying until crispy and golden brown.
9. Transfer in a plate lined with paper towel to remove excess oil
10. And there you have it! A homemade chocolate buchi!