- 1/2 cup Thick Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Minced Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
- Dash Of Kosher Salt
- 2 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 whole Fresh Pineapple, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 pounds Jumbo Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined, Tails Off
- 1 pound Thin Bacon, Cut In Half Crosswise.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Soak 30 wooden skewers in water for 1 hour.
- Make the marinade by combining teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, sugar, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and green onions. Stir together and set aside.
- Place a chunk of pineapple on top of a shrimp, then wrap the whole thing in half a slice of bacon. Thread a skewer through the whole thing to anchor it all together. Repeat with the rest of the shrimp, pineapple, and bacon.
- Brush all the skewers with the marinade then bake them for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove them from the oven and brush again, then return them for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the bacon is sizzling and the shrimp is cooked.
- Arrange them on a platter and sprinkle them with sliced green onion. Serve warm or at room temperature!